View Profile ChiaTheBrave

All 42 Art Reviews

14 w/ Responses

Nice art!

I really dig this art style, nice work!

Nice expressions, I think some more shading would help bring out the black and white character

Good work! I think it'd look even better if you used one line for a curve instead of a few scratches making up one line. Mudkip is awesome! You got the colours spot on :)

BluToadGD responds:

Thank you so much for your review, I'll try to not make the same mistake in my future art. Colours look like that, because I wanted to draw it in new pmd style

I love your use of colour, your chibis and expressions are great!

ShiningTatsu64 responds:

Thank you very much!

Great work, she's super cute! I love the colours!

I really dig the style and concept! I think the lady's face would look better if it was bigger, as it looks small in comparison to the big cow body. Some shading would be really nice too! Love those nice milk jugs :)

Yuxacoatl responds:

Thank you! I plan on drawing her again at some point, I will keep these things in mind 😊

The position of the left leg makes the pose look unnatural and uncomfortable. Literally everything else is awesome tho!

Very cute design, I love the outfit! The anatomy oif the face looks a bit off, but I think everything else is solid!

Iggy-Bomb responds:

Thanks for the criticism and yeah i can see what you mean about the face, i think i made the eyes uneven.

Gravel is one of my faves, shes so useful for those stages!

Call me Gaz!